The items mentioned below will be available on or after April 18, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Next and Last Service Dates on Rentals
Rental details pages now display at a glance the following information at the top of the page:
- Last service date
- Next service date
This information will make it easier to see the last time you were out on site to perform a service, and the next time you're scheduled to be there. Here's an example of what this looks like:
If you periodically have to "CC" someone on an invoice, we have made this process less painful by giving you the opportunity to add extra email addresses before sending. Before, if you wanted to add another recipient, you had to jump through hoops and edit the invoice. Now you can add another email address right before sending.
Please note: Email addresses you add in the pop-up will not get saved back to the invoice. For email recipients who need to receive invoices each time you send one, you should edit the invoice or add that email address to the customer profile. Here's more information: Send Accounting Emails to Multiple Email Addresses.
- Repeat Job Routes: An issue has been fixed where the order of stops in Settings > Schedule > Routes was not showing the correct order of stops on the Schedule.
- Products: We have fixed an issue where you would be unable to unassign services from products in certain situations.
- Add Rental Form: An issue has been fixed where sometimes you were unable to place a pin for a site location when using the create rental form add new site overlay.
- Aging Report: If you apply filters to the Aging Report before requesting a .CSV export, the file will now only contain data according to those filters, instead of including all aging report information.
- Map Pins: On the schedule map view, the pin locations will now correctly be plotted at the site location, rather than the closest location on the driving route.
How to Save Time and Money on Credit Card Processing
Please join us as Megan, Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships at CardConnect, partners with John Gadeken to talk about credit card processing. They will be discussing:
- Credit card integration with ServiceCore
- PCI compliance
- Tips & tricks for the waste industry
- How to save time & money
- Live Q&A
- Who: Anyone in the portable toilet rental, roll-off dumpster, septic & FOG space
- When: April 29th at 10:00am MST (and via recording)
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Why: Make sure your software and card processing system are working for you
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.