The items mentioned below will be available on or after April 29, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
If you're a rental company that records GPS locations for inventory, today's release should make you pretty happy. Now you can see the exact locations of all of your serialized inventory in one screen. You'll be able to quickly locate serialized items out in the field, or see at a glance which items are located in your yards. Here's how to see the new map:
- Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Map Tab
- Select products from the sidebar to control what pins you see on the map
- Click on the map pins to view the serial number of each item on the map
If you log the location of inventory before or after it's on a job site, you will also be able to see the location of inventory located across multiple yards or staging areas.
We'd love any feedback you have about how to make this feature even better for you. There will be a feedback link on the page where you can submit your comments.
How to Add GPS Coordinates to Inventory
For more information about how to log GPS locations for inventory, check out these help articles:
- Add GPS Coordinates to Itemized Inventory Without Barcodes
- Add GPS Coordinates to Itemized Inventory With Barcodes or QR Codes
Bulk Printing of Daily Route Sheets for All Drivers
If you print out daily route sheets for your technicians, you don't want to spend your whole morning doing this. If you frequently run into low service or no service areas, a physical copy of the daily route sheet is a safe way to ensure your drivers can access their future jobs and see their daily schedule. Now printing daily route sheets for all drivers each day can be done with a few clicks.
To take advantage of this new feature...
- Navigate to the Day view or List view of the schedule
- Click on the ellipsis (three dots) button at the top of the schedule
- Click Print Daily Route Sheets from the list of options
- Check your inbox for an email from ServiceCore with the subject line “Your PDF is Ready: Daily Route Sheets”
- Attached to the email will be a single PDF containing daily route sheets for all users for that day
Don't Want to Print Everything?
If you prefer to split the PDF into separate files (in lieu of printing physical copies) you can do this for free here: Split a PDF.
The ServiceCore Mobile App is designed to allow your drivers and technicians to see their schedule and jobs, even while offline, outside of cellular data or wifi coverage. To learn more about using the Mobile App while offline, check out our FAQs About Offline Mode.
- Surcharges on Invoices: We have addressed an issue where the surcharge amount for invoices would sometimes calculate incorrectly.
- Job Type Names: We have corrected an issue so you no longer see an error if you create a rental job type and a non-rental job type with the same name via settings.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.