The items mentioned below will be available on or after May 6, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Bulk Printing of Service Tickets for All Drivers
If you print out service tickets for your technicians, you don't want to spend your whole morning doing this. If you frequently run into low service or no service areas, a physical copy of service tickets is a safe way to ensure your drivers can access their future jobs and have important information handy. Now printing service tickets for all drivers each day can be done with a few clicks.
To take advantage of this new feature...
- Navigate to the Day view or List view of the schedule
- Click on the ellipsis (three dots) button at the top of the schedule
- Click Print Service Tickets from the list of options
- Check your inbox for an email from ServiceCore with the subject line “Your PDF is Ready: Service Tickets”
- Attached to the email will be a single PDF containing daily service tickets for all users for that day
Don't Want to Print Everything?
If you prefer to split the PDF into separate files (in lieu of printing physical copies) you can do this for free here: Split a PDF.
The ServiceCore Mobile App is designed to allow your drivers and technicians to see their jobs, even while offline (outside of cellular data or wifi coverage). To learn more about using the Mobile App while offline, check out our FAQs About Offline Mode.
- Decimal Places for Unit of Measure / Volume Pumped: When your technicians record waste amounts when completing jobs using the ServiceCore Mobile App, they will now be able to enter in numbers with up to 5 decimal places.
- Reassigned Jobs: When you reassign jobs from the schedule view of the map, the job will move to the new driver immediately. Before, you would need to refresh the page to see the reassigned job disappear from the sidebar.
- Statement PDFs: We have made a few aesthetic improvements to the statement PDFs including:
- A better (smaller) sized logo
- No extra blank page at the end of the document
- Better spacing of the from and to address to fit into single or double window envelopes
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.