The items mentioned below will be available on or after May 20, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Jobs .CSV Export
When you are looking for a daily report that shows what each driver did. Or you want to see job activity for the past month or in the months ahead, you can now export and download jobs as a .CSV file. This download makes it easier and faster to find job details and information above and beyond what is displayed in the list on-screen.
To take advantage of this feature, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Jobs
- Narrow the From and To date range to 31 days or less
- Click Export to Excel
- Check your inbox for an email from ServiceCore with the subject line: “Your Export is Ready: Jobs”
- Open the email and click Download CSV File
Recurring Invoice Preview "Remove All Invoices"
When you use batch billing for recurring invoices, you will now have the option to remove all or some of the invoices in the preview. This means you no longer have to remove invoices one by one. To use this feature, follow these steps:
- Follow the steps outlined in this help article: Use Batch Billing
- Once you're on the preview screen, click Remove All Invoices to remove all invoices from the preview
- Alternatively, if you only want to remove some of the invoices, use filters to narrow down your list, then click Remove All Invoices which will remove all visible invoices (visible invoices are the invoices you see in the list after you have applied filters or a date range)
Please note: Removing the invoices from the preview does not delete the recurring invoice template from which they are created. Removing invoices from the preview also does not delete the invoice, instead it prevents the invoice from being created in the first place.
- Inventory Map: The new inventory map will now correctly display inventory by company if your account uses a company switch.
- QuickBooks Desktop: We have made improvements to the sync process for new ServiceCore accounts that sync with QuickBooks Desktop.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.