The items mentioned below will be available on or after June 17, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Service Durations on Create Rental Form
When you use our new service durations feature, you will now see the job duration pre-filled when you create a rental.
What does that mean?
If you have a base level amount of time for your job types, you can set these durations one time through settings, so that service time duration will be pre-filled each time you create a new rental. That means...
- If you add a duration of 10 Minutes to your job type of Delivery
- Every time you create a new delivery job, the service duration will automatically get filled in with 10 minutes on the Create Rental Form
- If you need to change the duration, you can always modify it on the job itself
- Or, you can go back to that job type in settings and change it there
- If this is a rental job: product durations will be automatically added to this job type duration
- For example, if the job type time is 10 minutes
- And this is a rental job where you will be servicing 3 units
- And each unit has a product duration of 9 minutes
- Your planned job duration will be: 10 minutes + (3 units x 9 minutes) = 37 minutes
- When you look at the job details page, the Planned Duration will show the total planned job duration
- Also, when you look at this job on the Schedule > Map view, this time will be added to all other job types to give you the total Service Time for the entire route
How do I get started?
To take advantage of this new feature, and see it in action follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Custom Fields > Job Types
- Locate the job type you want to edit
- Click Edit Job Type
- Fill in the Duration (hours and minutes, not to exceed 23 hours 59 minutes)
- Click Save
- Click the (+) sign in the header
- Click Create Rental from the list of options that appear
- Choose the job type you just edited from the Select Job Type dropdown
- Look at the Duration field on the job; it will be pre-filled with the time you entered in settings
What's Already Been Released?
- Edit Default Jobs Types: 3/25/2021 Release - Bulk Print of Statements, Edit Default Job Types, Delete Invoices, and more
- Service Durations on Jobs: 3/4/2021 Release - Sales by Customer Report, Roundtrip Routes, Service Durations on Jobs, Site Addresses on Statement PDFs, and more
- Drive Times on Schedule Map: 2/25/2021 Release - Drive Times on Schedule Map, Starting Locations on Repeat Job Routes, and more
- Total Route Time on Schedule Map and Durations on Destinations: 4/18/2021 Release - Next and Last Service Dates on Rentals, Invoice Email Options, and more
- Product Durations: 4/22/2021 Release - Add Photos Before, During, or After Job Completion, Product Service Durations, Rentals CSV Export, and more
- Job Type Durations: 6/1/2021 Release - ACH/EFT Payments, Job Type Durations, Schedule Suggestion, and more
Come visit the ServiceCore booth #1144 at the WasteExpo, June 29 & 30!
Spin to win prizes at our booth 🎰
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.