The items mentioned below will be available on or after July 29, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Schedule Filters for Exchange Jobs
If you have exchange jobs in your account, you can now filter for those jobs on all schedule views (day, week, and list). To learn about our new Exchange Jobs feature, check out this article: Create an Exchange Job.
Exchange Jobs on the Schedule
If you have exchange jobs on the schedule, you now will see at a glance the number of items to be delivered and to be picked up on the job.
How to Create and Complete Exchange Jobs on the Web App and the Mobile App
If you're ready to start using exchange jobs in your account, here are the articles that will walk you through how to create the new job type, create an exchange job, complete it on the web app and on the mobile app:
- Start a Job Using the Mobile App
- Manage Inventory During Exchange Jobs Using the Mobile App
- Complete a Rental Job Using the Mobile App
- Repeat Jobs: We have fixed issues related to repeat job creation including...
- When choosing an interval of "monthly" the jobs we being created "daily" instead
- The page was not loading after editing a repeat job
- New repeat jobs created to begin in 2022 were sometimes not starting in the correct year
- When editing a repeat job, the new series of jobs was sometimes starting on the wrong date
- Pickup Jobs: We have fixed an issue where pickup jobs could not be rescheduled to a later date from the edit job form.
Unlock Dumpster Success with ServiceCore
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
11:00am - 12:00pm MDT
Learn how to run your roll-off or dumpster company efficiently through ServiceCore. Our product manager, Jana McKay and John Gadeken sit down and run through the basics: exchange jobs, customizations, the mobile app, billing and much, much more!
Join the ServiceCore Research Group
When you join the ServiceCore Research Group, you will have a direct line to members of our Product Team. You'll help us discover how to make ServiceCore work even better for you. You'll be invited to interviews, usability studies, surveys and more.
Every study is different, and each session is no pressure and requires minimal time commitment. If you're interested, please tell us a little more about yourself by filling out this quick questionnaire: ServiceCore Research Group. We look forward to meeting you!
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.