The items mentioned below will be available on or after October 7, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
We have made two improvements to Invoice PDFs including:
- Customer ID Number: The customer ID number will now appear at the top and bottom of invoice PDFs, making it easier for your customers to reference this number when sending you payments or calling to discuss invoice details.
- "Billing Address": The words "Billing Address" have been removed from above the "To" address, so the address is simpler, easier to read and states the customer name on the very first line.
Payment Receipt PDFs
We have improved the filename of payment receipt PDFs to now include the payment number. Before the file name was always "payments_.pdf" and now the filename will be "Payment_P1234.pdf". This will make it easier for your customers to keep separate payment receipts on file and to reference this number when contacting you.
QuickBooks Online Users
For ServiceCore accounts that sync with QuickBooks Online, we have made some behind the scenes improvements to improve the sync process that occurs during initial onboarding of your QuickBooks data.
- Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Customers: For accounts that are connected to Authorize.net or CardConnect, the "Add Credit/Debit Card" button that appears at the bottom of the "Add New Customer" form will now be enabled at all times, which allows you to quickly add a credit card when adding a new customer to your account.
- Repeat Jobs: We have resolved an issue where the right side of the job actions menu options was being cutoff when you viewed a repeat job series in a pop-up.
- Billing Tab in Settings: We have also resolved an issue where the "Billing" tab that contains your ServiceCore subscription billing information was not appearing when you clicked on the tab. To view this tab in your account, head to Settings > Billing.
We want to hear your feedback about ServiceCore when it comes to possible new accounting features and route optimization improvements.
New Accounting Features
We're contemplating adding some new accounting features to ServiceCore. Would you mind telling us how you feel about these?
Route Optimization and Job Appointment Times
We're in the process of updating Route Optimization in ServiceCore. As part of this update, when you optimize a daily route, appointment times of jobs will be automatically taken into consideration so the stops are arranged in an optimal order. Would you mind telling us how you feel about this?
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.