The items mentioned below will be available on or after November 11, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Itemized Inventory .CSV Export
If your company uses itemized inventory, you can now export a full list of inventory items as a .CSV file. "Itemized Inventory" is the term used in ServiceCore to describe inventory items when each item has a unique serial number. This doesn't mean that each item has a serial number literally stamped on the item, rather, these items each have a unique alphanumeric code to identify them separately in our system.
To export your list of itemized inventory, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Items
- Click Export to Excel
- Watch for an email to arrive in your inbox with the subject line: Your Export is Ready: Inventory Items
- Click Download CSV File in the email
- Download and save the .CSV file to your computer or device
What's in the .CSV file?
The following information (columns) will appear in the .CSV download
Refund Transaction IDs
If your account is connected to Authorize.net or CardConnect, and you issue a refund for a credit card payment processed through ServiceCore, the "Transaction ID" for the refund will now appear on the refund details page, like in this example:
Rentals Jobs Date Ranges
When you go to a Rental Details Page, the list of rental jobs will now default to showing jobs in a 60-day date range:
- From: 30 days before today
- To: 30 days after today
- Edit Job Form: An issue has been resolved where the dollar amount total for line items added to jobs was not summing up correctly on the "Edit Job" form.
- Saved Routes: An issue has been resolved where the street address in the list of stops on a saved route was not updating on the screen when the start or end destination on the form was changed.
- Tax Codes for QuickBooks Desktop Users: An issue has also been resolved where tax codes would not sync correctly if they did not have a unique name in ServiceCore.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.