The items mentioned below will be available on or after January 6, 2022. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
"In Progress" Rentals
Rental lists throughout the ServiceCore web app will now display "In Progress" rentals by default. This means that when you land on a page that has a list of rentals, you will see rentals with a status of "In Progress" at first. To change what rentals you see, you can use the filter by, sort by, and search options to narrow down the list results.
Back by popular demand, when a rental has a service job on a particular date, the job number for that service job will appear in the "Inventory rented" table as shown in the example below. When you click on the link, it will redirect you to the job details page where you can see additional information about the service job.
Now all types of jobs will appear in this table, including:
- Refunds: There is now a "Payment Method" dropdown on the Create Refund form when you create a refund that's not associated with a pre-existing payment.
- Record Payment: When attempting to record a new payment after creating a refund, a “LinkedAmount Error: Value is required and can't be empty” message would sometimes appear and the payment couldn't be recorded. This issue has been resolved.
- Jobs Report: An issue has been resolved where you would see destination jobs in the Jobs Report after clicking "Reset" in the "Filter by" menu.
- Attachments: An issue has been resolved where you would not see a warning message when attempting to attach unsupported file types when creating an invoice, credit memo or estimate.
- Recommend Route for Saturday Jobs: We have also resolved an issue where the "Recommend Route" feature did not load when trying to add Saturday jobs to a pre-existing saved route.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.