The items mentioned below will be available on or after January 13, 2022. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Round Trip Route Optimization
A round trip option is now available to help you optimize routes from the schedule in less clicks. This feature makes it possible to start and end a route at the same location, such as a yard or office.
Here's an example of a route after using this new feature:
To use this new feature, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Week, Day, List or Map view of the schedule
- Locate the route you want to optimize
- Click the three dots (ellipsis) button to view the menu of route options
- Click Optimize Day from the list of options that appear
- Enter the Departure Time
- Choose the starting destination from the Start Route At dropdown
- Choose First Address (Round Trip) from the End Route At options
- Click Confirm
- Wait for the route to be optimized
- Click Refresh in the bottom right corner of your screen
- You will now see the start and end destinations have been added automatically to the list of stops to create a round trip route
- To see the route on a map, click the three dots (ellipsis) button again
- Click on View on Map in the list of options that appear
- Schedule > Job Details Page: We have fixed an issue where some of the links on the full page job details overlay on the schedule were not working.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.