The items mentioned below will be available on or after January 20, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Aging Report Updates
The calculations on the Aging Report have undergone an update to better communicate unpaid invoice balances, plus credit memos and unapplied payments.
Here's what changed with the calculations:
|Prior to the changes, the Aging Report was calculated according to these rules:
|After the changes, the Aging Report will be calculated according to these rules:
Additional Changes to the Aging Report
For the On-Screen Aging Report
- The "As Of" date for the on-screen report is locked to today's date to ensure acceptable load times for the report (you can choose a different date for the report export)
- If you use the Aging Report screen to send statements in bulk, the statements will be calculated with an "As Of" date of today
- Unapplied payments and credit memos are calculated into the aging report totals for each time period column on the report
- Negative balances (credits) are shown in red, like this:
For the Export to Excel Report
- When you click Export to Excel for the Aging Report, you will have the option to choose a date before today, today, or after today
- To see the date picker as a calendar view, click the calendar icon
- After you click Export, the aging report will be sent to you via email
- The email will come from ServiceCore <email@example.com> and have the subject line of "Your Export is Ready: Aging Report"
Recurring Invoices Date Filters
When you look at lists of recurring invoices in ServiceCore, it will now be easier to filter those invoices by date. We have made a few improvements to the recurring invoices lists that will make it easier to view recurring invoices for future dates.
Here's what's changed...
|"From" and "To" Dates
||"From" and "To" Dates
Dates were formatted with the month fully spelled out and ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, etc.) This caused dates to be cutoff during most months of the year.
Dates will now display with numbers and slashes, for example: 12/31/2021. The dates will also now fit within the "From" and "To" date fields without being cutoff.
|Typing In Dates
||Typing In Dates
|Calendar Date Picker
When every day feels like a Monday, the previous calendar date picker made it hard to see which day is today (it's a Thursday, by the way).
|Calendar Date Picker
The new calendar date picker highlights today's date when you open the calendar so you can immediately see today in relation to the entire month.
- Credit Memos: An error has been resolved where the page would not load correctly after creating a credit memo.
- Job Details Page: An error has been resolved where if you navigated from an invoiced job to an un-invoiced job, the invoice section from the first job was still appearing on screen for the second job.
- QuickBooks Online Accounts: An error has been resolved where the site type was changing to "Residential" after editing a site details page.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.