The items mentioned below will be available on or after February 3, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
View Destinations (Yards) On Inventory Map
We've made an improvement to the Inventory Map to make it easier to see the location of units with GPS coordinates in relation to destinations, especially yards or storage facilities. When you visit the inventory map, you'll see:
- Red pins for any inventory items with GPS coordinates (Latitude/Longitude)
- Green pins for destinations
If you don't see the pins appear, please follow these steps first:
- Add Destinations
- Then check the box for "Show Destinations"
- Add GPS Coordinates to Itemized Inventory Without Barcodes or Add GPS Coordinates to Itemized Inventory With Barcodes or QR Codes
- Then check the boxes next to the products you want to view on the map
You now have the ability to void refunds in ServiceCore. This means that you can keep a record of the refund without deleting it entirely.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before voiding a refund:
- Who can void refunds?
Only users with a permission level of Owner, Admin or Manager can void refunds.
- What if this is a processed credit card refund?
If your account is enabled for credit card processing through CardConnect or Authorize.net, refunds can only be voided if the refund status is in your merchant account is “Not Settled”. Settled refunds cannot be voided through ServiceCore.
- What if the refund originated from QuickBooks?
If there are refunds in your account that originated from QuickBooks, for example during your initial onboarding with ServiceCore, those refunds will fail to sync back to your QuickBooks account if you void them.
- What if my account syncs with QuickBooks Online (QBO)?
Void refunds created in ServiceCore will sync to your QBO account.
- What if my account syncs with QuickBooks Desktop (QBD)?
Refunds are unable to sync from ServiceCore to QBD, so you will need to manually update these transactions in your QBD account to match ServiceCore.
- Edit Payments: When edit processed credit card payments in ServiceCore, you will be able to submit the form successfully and will no longer see an error message.
- Processed Payments: We have added the "Process Credit Card" option back to the Record Payment form for users with the permission level of "Technician with Billing"
- Job Appointment Confirmation Emails: We have resolved an issue where you were unable to enter in a new email address when sending a job appointment confirmation email.
- Sort by Site Address: The ability to sort a list of jobs by site address has removed for the time being as we work to repair an issue that causes an error to appear anytime you use this feature.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.