The items mentioned below will be available on or after February 10, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
View All Routes on Schedule Map
The schedule map has received a major update! You can now view daily routes color-coded for each separate driver. This feature makes it easier to see when routes overlap and to see which routes are the best option for unassigned jobs.
How to Use this New Feature
To take advantage of this feature, follow these steps:
- Login to your ServiceCore account
- Head to the Schedule > Map
- Click on the Filter Button
- Select users to view on the map
- Click Apply Filter
- If you want to view Unassigned Jobs, select the Show Unassigned Jobs checkbox in the sidebar
- To view individual routes, select a user from the View Route For dropdown in the sidebar
- When you view an individual route, the pins will be numbered, like in this example:
Flagged Invoices for Batch Billing Invoice Total Changes
When you use batch billing for recurring invoices, on the invoice preview screen, you will now see a flag on any invoice where the invoice total has changed since the previous invoice was created. An invoice total may change if there are additional deliveries, pick-ups, exchanges, or services jobs in the next billing cycle, or if the rental rates or service line items on the recurring template are changed.
The flag on invoices makes it easier to quickly identify which invoices need attention or should be reviewed and created manually. The flag appears when the invoice total is higher or is lower than the previous invoice total in the previous billing cycle.
In the example below, any invoices where the total is different than last time are marked as "Flagged":
Filter By Flagged Invoices
On the batch billing invoice preview screen, you can filter by flagged invoices by clicking "Filter By" and choosing one of the options in the list:
QuickBooks Sync Log Added to Reports Dashboard
If your ServiceCore account is connected to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop, when you go to the Reports dashboard you will now see "QuickBooks Sync Logs" under the "Sales and customers" section. Click on the report title or the "View Report" button to be taken directly to your QuickBooks Sync Log report page.
Create Refund Form
We have removed the "Create new income account" button from the Create Refund form to prevent accidental creation of extra accounts when creating a refund. Accounts can still be added through Settings > Accounting > Chart of Accounts.
- Refund Details Page: We have resolved an issue where the "Payments" list on a refund details page was not updating automatically after a payment was deleted or voided.
- Edit Job Schedule: We have resolved an issue where the calendar was being cutoff when using the "Edit Job Schedule" feature from the Schedule.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.