The items mentioned below will be available on or after February 24, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
You will now be able to edit refunds after they are initially created. For complete information about how to edit a refund, check out this help article: Edit a Refund.
"Invoiced" Filter on Jobs Lists
When you look at a list of jobs in ServiceCore, you will now be able to filter by "Invoiced" status of the job. The filtering options include:
- All (invoiced and non-invoiced jobs)
- Yes (jobs associated with an invoice)
- No (jobs not associated with a invoice)
Please note: The "Ready for Invoice" tabs only show jobs not associated with an invoice.
- Auto-Scrolling on Day and Week Schedule Views: When you drag a job down the page on the week view or day view of the schedule, the page will now scroll up automatically so you can drop the job lower on the page.
- Invoice Sidebar: The "Job Status" dropdown on the invoice sidebar will now correctly update the list of un-invoiced jobs when you choose different statuses.
- Rentals List Search: We have resolved an issue where you were unable to search for rentals when the customer name contained an ampersand (&).
- Job Confirmation Email: We have also resolved an issue where the appointment confirmation email was not showing the latest job details (date, time, technician) immediately after a job was edited and the appointment email was re-sent.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.