The items mentioned below will be available on or after March 24, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Schedule Map Filters
On the schedule map, you can now filter pins and routes by:
- Jobs (Job Types)
- Rentals (Rental Job Types)
- Unassigned Jobs
This means that the filters will be the same on all schedule views, including week, day, list, and map. You'll also notice that when you have various filters applied, this affects the size of the pins on the map:
- Jobs and destinations that match the filters will appear with a full size pin
- Jobs and destinations that don't match the filters will appear with a smaller size pin
The difference in pin sizes will make it easier to visually identify when a certain stop might not be correct for the route it's currently assigned to. For example, if you have filters applied to only show service jobs, if a smaller pins appears on the route, it might be a pick-up or delivery job that needs to be reassigned to another driver's route.
Refund Method Flexibility
We have updated refunds with the flexibility to Create a Refund with a different method than the original payment method. For example, if you receive a payment in cash, you can create a refund and choose "Check" as the method. Before now, you could only choose the same refund method as the original payment method. Now you have the flexibility to choose a different method for refunds than the original payment method.
Custom Pricing Features Survey
We're in the process of adding price customization options to ServiceCore. We'd like your advice on how to build this feature to work best for you. Would you mind telling us more about what you need?
- Void Payments: We have resolved an issue where you would sometimes see a "Reversal Not Supported" error message when trying to void a processed credit card payment.
- Jobs on the Schedule: We have also resolved an issue where jobs would appear collapsed on the schedule if the job was a non-rental job associated with a rental.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.