The items mentioned below will be available on or after April 21, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
- Accept Online Account Balance Payments from Customers
- Email Activity Report
- Card Processing in More Currencies
Accept Online Account Balance Payments from Customers
Starting today, your customers can make payments towards their current account balance, instead of paying each invoice one-by-one. This new feature allows customers to send you one larger payment, and then that payment gets applied automatically to open invoices in their account.
Tell Me More...
Here are a few things to keep in mind for this new feature
- Your account must be enabled to process credit card payments through Authorize.net or Card Connect
- For more information about how to accept online payments, visit this help article: Accept Online Payments
- The current balance amount that appears to your customers will only include invoices that are pay-online-enabled
- If an invoice is not enabled for "Online Payment", the remaining balance of that invoice will not be included in the current balance amount that appears on the online payment form
- When a user submits a payment, it will be applied to all unpaid invoices automatically, from oldest to newest by invoice date
How Does This Feature Work?
For your customers to use this feature, here are the steps:
|What I Need to Do||What My Customers Need to Do|
Send A Statement
Send your customer(s) a statement using one of these methods:
Watch For the Payment Received Email
After your customer pays, you will receive an email from ServiceCore that informs you that you have received a payment, like in this example:
Review the Payment
Once you receive the email, you can visit the customer details page for this customer and navigate to Accounting > Payments to view more payment information, and to see which invoices were paid.
Find Their Pay Online ID
Once your customer receives the statement, they will need to:
Email Activity Report
Your account now includes email activity log that shows successful email sends, as well as bounced and rejected messages. This way you'll know when an email was sent or delivered to your customer.
To take advantage of this feature:
- Navigate to Reports
- Click on the Email Activity report
- Use the date range and filter by options to narrow the results in the list
Card Processing in More Currencies
We have some exciting news for customers that process payments in currencies other than US Dollars. (We're looking at you, Canada!) You can now process credit cards in your currency of choice through ServiceCore and use Clover Connect (formerly CardConnect) as your processor.
To learn more about how to enable your account to accept online payments, please visit this help article for full details: Accept Online Payments. Or if you want to dive right in, visit this page to Get Started.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements. You can learn more about these upcoming features: