The items mentioned below will be available on or after April 28, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
"Pay Now" from Statement Emails
If your account is enabled for credit card processing, when you send statements by email, your customers are now able to pay multiple invoices with one click! The statement emails will include a big, blue "Pay Now" button anytime an invoice on the statement is pay-online-enabled:
When your customer submits a payment, it will then be applied to any unpaid invoices in their account, from oldest to newest.
This feature saves you and your customers the extra time and effort it used to take to pay separate invoices online one-by-one. It's a single payment against their balance due, just like paying off a credit card statement. One click, one payment, done!
For more information about this new pay my balance feature, please check out this help article: Accept Online Account Balance Payments from Customers.
You now have more options when sending statements to customers. The new detail type of statement includes:
- The same information as the summary statement
- Your choice of what invoices to include on the statement
- Plus...All line items for each invoice included in the statement
This document allows you to collect together invoices and their individual line items, across multiple locations into one document. The benefits of this document include:
- You can continue to invoice each rental or location separately
- The statement line items will match the invoice line items exactly
- The information on the statement is broken out as it would appear if your customer ever asked for a specific location invoice to be sent to them
- You customers can submit a single payment to pay some or all pay online enabled invoices using this new feature: Account Balance Payments
Here's an example detail statement (click each image to view larger):
Choose Statement Type
When sending a statement to individual customers, you will see options to choose what type you'd like to send by email or print:
To learn more about which type is right for you, visit this article: About Statement Types. The choice is yours!
- Email Status: We have resolved an issue where the email status was not always displayed in the email activity report.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements. You can learn more about these upcoming features: