¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! The items mentioned below will be available on or after May 5, 2022. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Entering the same information for jobs over and over is labor intensive. During busy season, every second counts. For special events that repeat year after year, no one wants to re-enter the same information if you already have the right job on file from last year. You need a way to save time and effort, not to mention prevent errors when creating new jobs.
In one click you can now make a copy of existing jobs. It's as easy as finding the original job and clicking "Copy Job". Update the date and any other new details and you're done!
The new "Copy Job" link will appear anytime you're on a list of jobs or on a job details page, like this:
Email Activity Report
We have made a few more enhancements to the new Email Activity report including:
- Search by Email Address: You will now be able to search the email activity report by email address
- Spam Complaints: If one of the emails you send gets marked as a "Spam Complaint" you can now use the "Filter By" option to view emails with a status of "Spam Complaint". What does "Spam Complaint" mean?
- Column Sorting: We have resolved an issue where clicking the column headers in the Email Activity report was not correctly sorting the data.
- Job Details on Invoices: We have updated the jobs sidebar on the create invoice form to open the full job details page whenever you click "More Details" for a job. The full job details page provides a complete snapshot about the job including important information about the job's location, service line items, territory, driver notes, units of measure, and more, so you can make better informed decisions when deciding how to bill for that job.
- Pay Online ID: We have updated summary and detail statements to not show the customer's Pay Online ID if your account is not enabled to accept online payments.
Editing Imported Transactions: We have enabled the ability to edit transactions that have been imported into ServiceCore from external systems including QuickBooks. This will allow easier reconciliation between QuickBooks and ServiceCore when payments, credit memos, and invoices need to be updated.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements. You can learn more about these upcoming features: