If you want to make emails and documents that you send your customers through ServiceCore appear more on brand, you can add a company logo.
In this article, you'll learn how to upload your company logo to your ServiceCore account.
Before You Start
Here are a few things to know before you begin this process:
- You must have Admin or Owner level permission to change or update your mailing address
- You must have a file to upload that fits our file size limitations and supported file formats.
- Images should be at least 300px x 300px
- Your company logo will appear on account PDFs and emails for: invoices, estimates, credit memos, payment receipts, refunds and statements
Upload Your Company Logo
To upload your company logo, follow these steps:
- In the header of ServiceCore, click on your username
- In the list of options that appear, click Settings
- Navigate to the Company tab
- Navigate to the Information tab
- Click Upload Logo
- Select your desired file and hit "Open"
- Now your logo will be visible on the Company Information tab.
After you upload your company logo
Once you're logo has been uploaded to your ServiceCore account, you'll want to test it out to make sure it looks good on our formats.
A good way to test it is to create a sample estimate and email it to yourself. This will give you the PDF copy of the estimate along with an example email that displays your company logo.
This is a sample of how your company logo will appear on emails:
This is a sample of your how your company logo will appear on accounting PDFs:
If you don't like the way your company logo looks
That's okay! You can go back and delete the logo that you uploaded.
Once you've deleted the logo, you can restart the steps listed in this article to upload a new logo.
If you're not happy with how any of them look, then it might be time to get a new company logo image.