One way to ensure you get paid quicker is by adding your customer's credit or debit card to their ServiceCore profile.
In this article we will walk through the steps to add a credit or debit card to your customer's profile.
Before You Start
- You will need Manager, Admin or Owner level permission to add credit or debit cards.
- If you would like to add credit or card information from customers, you must first be setup with one of our authorized payment processors: Clover Connect or Authorize.net. We recommend Clover Connect because it offers special rates for ServiceCore customers. For more information about Clover Connect and how you can use it along with ServiceCore, check out this page for more information.
Add Customer Credit or Debit Card
To save a credit or debit card for a customer, follow these steps:
- Search for your customer
- Click to View Customer
- Click the Credit/Debit Cards tab
- Click Add Credit/Debit Card
- Fill out Credit/Debit Card Details
- Click Save
After you a a customer card on file
Now that you've securely stored the card in ServiceCore, this customer's card will appear as an additional payment method when recording a payment on a customer's invoice.
Additionally, if you do recurring billing for this customer, you can enroll them in autopay.