You've likely asked yourself -- where are my products? With the ServiceCore Items Map, you don't have to ask!
In this article, we'll go over the steps to view items with GPS coordinates on a map.
Before You Start
- You will need Manager, Admin or Owner level permission in order to view items with GPS coordinates on a map.
- Item GPS coordinates are only available when using Itemized Products
- To geolocate items, your technicians must use the ServiceCore Mobile App
How to View Items with GPS Coordinates on a Map
To view items with GPS coordinates on the map, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings page
- Click on the Inventory tab
- Click on the Map tab
- Using the Filter By Product panel, select which Items you'd like to see on the map
- Once you've selected products, if they have items with GPS coordinates they will appear as red pins on the map
- Click the individual pins to find out more information
FAQs About the Items Map
How are item serials associated to a rental?
They are selected by technicians using the ServiceCore Mobile App when delivery jobs are being completed.
Does this show a history of where my items have been?
No. The Items Map currently only shows where items on active rentals are located.
Can I view this information if I use non-itemized inventory products?
No. The product must be itemized and the items must be selected on the delivery job.
I have itemized products rented, but I'm not seeing them pop up on the map. Why?
This would indicate that the technician who completed the job skipped the selection of inventory item numbers. This product would need to be geolocated by using the ServiceCore Mobile App.