Quickly find out how long units have been out on site using the ServiceCore Inventory Aging Report.
This report will show actively rented inventory, including the days out on-site since delivery and since last service.
In this article, we'll go over the Inventory Aging Report.
Before You Start
- Inventory Aging Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
- Inventory Aging Report only shows data for itemized inventory products.
How to Use the Inventory Aging Report
To access the Inventory Aging Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Click on the "View Report" button for the Inventory Aging Report
- Use the "As of Date" filter to see items for a specific date range.
- Use the "Product Name" filter to narrow down which types of products you would like to have listed in the report.
- Use the "Drop-Down" arrow next to specific columns to sort the report by those options. This report can be sorted by:
- Serial Number
- Product Name
- Bar/QR Code
- Days Since Delivered
- Delivery Date
- Days Since Serviced
- Last Serviced Date
- Rental Number
- Site Name
- Site Address
How to Export the Inventory Aging Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Inventory Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu.
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.