Are you just getting started with a fresh ServiceCore account? Maybe you have some new hires you need to add in. Head over to your User List and add users to get your staff set up with their own profile. After all, ServiceCore is better with friends!
Before You Start
Before editing your users, please keep these things in mind:
- You must have Admin or Owner level permission to add users.
Show Me How
For step-by-step, in-app help adding a customer, follow these steps:
- Login to your ServiceCore account
- Then, click on this link: Add Users
Tell Me How
Follow the steps in the sections below:
Add a ServiceCore User
- Navigate to Settings
- Open the user tab
- Click "Add User"
- Enter the User's First Name and Last Name
- Check the box next to show on schedule if the user is a driver or a technician who completes jobs
- Select an appropriate permission level (if you need help choosing a permission click the blue "permission level link" on the user creation page for more info)
- Enter a unique email (this will be their log in username)
- The user will receive an email to set their password. If you are a higher permission level than this user, you can also set their password by navigating to the user tab, clicking to "View" the user and entering a password of the user.