ServiceCore allows you to set reminders for your customers. These reminders will remind you when its time to contact a customer to schedule another service, follow up on an estimate, or to just send them a customer appreciation card.
In this article we will walk through the steps to set up reminders.
Before You Start
- You will need Manager, Admin or Owner level permission to set up reminders.
- You will need a customer to set a reminder.
- Reminders can be daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly at varying frequencies
Create Service Reminders
To create a reminder for a customer, follow these steps:
- Search for your customer
- Click to View Customer
- Click the Reminders tab
- Click Create New Reminder
- Fill out the information about the reminder
- Once you're finished, click Add New Reminder
- From this reminder you can mark when Customer Contacted or Create Job
- To view all customer reminders, click on Reports in the ServiceCore header
- Scroll to the Sales and customers section (in yellow)
- Click Service Reminders or the View Report button in the Service Reminders section
- Use the Date range filters to view Service Reminders for certain periods of time
- To view today's reminders, click on the ServiceCore () logo in the ServiceCore header
- Click (!) Service reminders
- Click Today from the Date Range bar
- Click on Print address label if you want to download and print address labels onto an Avery label template to print and send reminders by mail