If your business does septic or FOG pumping jobs, systems will help you track critical information about the customers you service. Additionally, systems data will populate into each of the "Volume Pumped" reports available from your ServiceCore Reports Dashboard.
In this article we'll walk through the steps to add a system to a site.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you add a system to a site:
- You will need Manager, Admin or Owner level permission to add a site to a system.
- Systems can be added from the Customer Details page under the Sites tab.
- Systems can also be added from the Create New Job form.
How to Add a System to a Site
Show Me How
For step-by-step, in-app help adding a customer, follow these steps:
- Login to your ServiceCore account
- Then, click on this link: Add System
Tell Me How
For written instructions on how to add a system to a site, follow these steps:
- Search for your customer
- Click to View Customer
- Click the Sites tab
- Locate your customer's site and click Add System
- From the Add New System form, start entering Basic Details (highlighted fields are required)
- To add a Lid / System Cover, click the +Add Lid or System Cover link
- Add Notes (optional)
- Add Attachments (optional)
- Click Add New System