ServiceCore charges by the number of users listed as "In Schedule." This means you can have unlimited back office users (admins, order takers, dispatchers, accountants, etc.) and only pay for each technician or truck you have listed on the schedule.
Before You Start
Before editing your users, please keep these things in mind:
- You must have Manager, Admin or Owner level permission to remove users from the schedule.
- Managers can only remove users from the schedule if the user is Tech or Tech-Billing permission levels.
- Admins cannot remove other users who have Admin or Owner Permission levels from the schedule.
If you have users listed on the schedule that you do not need to assign jobs to, you can remove them as follows:
Remove a User from the Schedule
- Navigate to Settings
- Open the user tab
- Click on the down arrow next to the "View User" button
- Click Edit User
- Uncheck the box for "Show User on Schedule" under "Preferences"
- Click Save
Please note, if the user you are trying to remove the schedule has active jobs assigned to them, ServiceCore will prompt you to transfer those jobs to a different driver.