Keep track of all your scheduled and completed jobs using the ServiceCore Job Report.
This report includes information such as the job name, job number, job description, start and end dates, technician name, and status updates. Job reports are commonly used by dispatchers, operation managers, business owners, and other stakeholders to monitor the progress of a job and ensure their technicians meet business objectives. By analyzing this report, businesses can identify areas for improvement, make informed decisions, and ensure that their jobs are completed on time.
In this article, we'll go over the Job Report.
Before You Start
- The Job Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
- Times are shown in UTC
How to Use the Job Report
To access the Job Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Use the search bar to narrow down results or scroll down and click on the "View Report" button for the Job Report
- Use the "Scheduled at" filter to see items for your desired date range.
- Use the "Division" filter to narrow down which jobs are listed on the report by the Division they correspond to.
- Use the "Job Status" filter pull up jobs with a specific status: Scheduled, Unassigned, Done, IN Progress, Unable to Service, Partial Service, and/or Canceled.
- Use the "Technician" filter to pull up jobs completed by specific technicians.
- Use the "Job Type" filter to narrow down results to show only specified job types.
- Under "Details," hit the drop-down arrow for any column and select "Sort" to sort by a specific column listed on the report.
How to Export the Job Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu.
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.